The last week did not go as I planned. I spent it in a bit of an unexplained haze which then made the two pages of Genoworks Saga I was working on go VERY SLOWLY. I ended up doing most of the work yesterday and today when the haze lifted. 🙁 I have an idea of what caused it and will be making the appropriate changes, because I desperately need to finish my contribution to the Spider Forest anthology and have two weeks to color 11 pages.
I will be spending the evening penciling the comics I have to get done for next week. There’s a Genoworks Saga update on a campus Safari day for a reason. 😀 I need to tune up how I do Campus Safari, because while it looks good done by hand and I will continue it, there’s a massive limitation to doing it all on one page, mostly because penciling and then erasing and then cleaning is a pain in the butt, so instead, I’m going to do it the David Petersen way and scan in my pencils like I do with all my comics, print them out corrected and BACKWARDS, then ink them over a light table. I have that light table for a reason. 😀